To mayjayne: Mucuval Mother - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mayjayne 2011-08-05 22:49

Hi,

I find this a well compased picture that is strong in its colour tones. Personally, I may wish to pay more attention to the light effect from the sun, and decide where to position myself so that I can have a play between the livhgt and shadows. The child's head, for instance, has a small angle with light and the rest in shadow. It might have been more interesting, I feel, if it were entirely in shadows, or if you had managed to capture the light on the right side of his face in a more natural way instead of a straight line shadow?

TFS,
May

Old 08-06-2011, 09:16 AM
TE Newbie

Default To mayjayne: Mucuval Mother

Hi May,

I want people to trust my photographs, so I try to do them as realistically as possible. The pictures that I care about the most are real moments, not cropped, not set up, and that have kind of an energy. The child of the Mucuval mother was restless and constantly moving. Setting up this picture was really impossible but I was happy to have this moment captured with my camera and I also understand your note

Fred

Tags
mucuval