Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums > TrekEarth Forum Home > Photos

Notices

Great jhm 2012-04-29 3:00

Hello Mike and Gail,

I've in my life not much seen, alone lovely pictures of other photographers, about splendid country very far of my home.
My country where I live is so plat as a pool table, no rocks or mountains.
I am no traveller I am not rich but certainly happy, but also to old for vacation far of my home.
You took a very nice picture with the lady in foreground this gives a extra touch to the picture.
Very well done, TFS.

Have a nice Sunday,
John.

Old 05-13-2012, 10:04 AM
TE Junior Member

Default To jhm: Kings Canyon NT

John, thank you for the critique and kind words, we try to travel as much as we can, these days, and since we came back from the Northern Territory, we bought our own caravan, as you know life moves quickly, so while we are able we are trying to do all we can.
Take care my friend.
Best regards Mike and Gail.

John, merci de la critique et des mots aimables, nous essayons de voyager autant que nous pouvons, de nos jours, et puisque nous sommes revenus du territoire du nord, nous avons achet notre propre caravane, car vous savez des mouvements de la vie rapidement, ainsi tandis que nous pouvons nous essayons de nous faire tout pouvons. Salut mon ami. Les souvenirs Mike et Gail.

Last edited by mikebottomley; 05-13-2012 at 10:10 AM.