Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great AandK 2007-07-24 5:20

Hey Lucie,
I just read all the critiques to your previous post and was reminded of a very comparable situtation I experienced at TE some months ago. That's why I decided against posting pictures of people after all... It was my first post with a human being as topic and it failed badly!

This image is in my opinion one of your top 3. Even the frame suits it perfectly. You travelled through more than sixty countries and you still have an eye for the really impressive stuff. I expected that this would change after seeing the entire world:)
Your gallery is one of the bests I found at TE so far! Waiting for the next shot, hopefully featuring mountains again!!
Brilliant image, 10pts.!
Andreas

Old 07-24-2007, 07:31 PM
TE Newbie

Default To AandK: ...

Hello Andreas, thank you for your very kind words. It is really difficult to judge for me which is my best photo so far, however I like this one a lot too for its original way to capture reflection. To your comment about lot of travel, I would say that the truth is the opposite. The more I travel and see the more I pay attention to little detail that I've got used to observe.

Thanks again and there is definitely lot to look forward to.
Lucie