To holmertz: Helicopter - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great holmertz 2020-02-08 2:53

Hello Jorge,
So you even have a helicopter outside your window! You live an exciting life. ;-) Did you go on any of these tours? I have flown with helicopters just a few times, but it's much more fun than with ordinary airplanes. You managed a quite sharp photo. We clearly see the pilot and at least one passenger. The orange and white rotor wing is catchy.
Regards,
Gert

Old 02-08-2020, 12:48 PM
TE Expert

Default To holmertz: Helicopter

gert

no, I didn't used the helicopter to see my city from above. I am some lazy to get my car, cross the town, wait in a line (yes, there is a line) and pay and get the risk..
yes, it is frequent to see helicopters above my home. despite this helicopter for leisure, there is another used for emergency in the hospital. when someone is in big risk to die they call the helicopter and send the patient to apucarana city (70 km at north), many of them die and we ever joke saying we don't want to use that helicopter. haha.
I remember a guy who works with helicopters saying on TV :
---there is only 2 types of helicopters: those ones that fall down and the other ones that will fall down some day... HRRRRR!!

take care

jorge