To maloutim: Global warming is a myth!?!?!? - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great macjake 2010-03-23 17:06

Hi Dan
I must say, this is a unique look at this now iconic structure.
I've taken a spin myself, so i can appreciate the size and difficulty it must be to frame this beheamif!
my favorite part is in the lower foreground, the triangle shape is excellent.
love the overall compo.
How on earth did you get a clear blue sky in london?????!!!!!
haha
Cheers
craig

Old 03-23-2010, 07:56 PM
TE Expert

Default To maloutim: Global warming is a myth!?!?!?

Dear MarieLouise,

Uhu Owl [Uhu] has sent you a message titled, 'Global Warming'.

Please reply to their email at: max20905@mail.ru

*****Message************************************** *******************************
High Marie, I was not joking at all, when said that GW are
funds-raising campaign.
One can look here, for example.
http://globalwarminginperspective.wordpress.com/global-
warming-myth-vs-reality/

In couple of years we will see, who was right - but right
now I see that GW is coming to the end (as it was
supposed to be).
Oh well, they will start to fight against Global Colding after
IMHO.

Last edited by maloutim; 03-23-2010 at 08:47 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 08:34 PM
TE Expert

Default "Home" our planet!

I don't believe any of the article you sent me a link to! Any lie can be made up, so that we carry on sending our planet to its doom, so that the big , fat, rich, powerful people carry on using up all the fossil energies to their last drops!
Have you heard anything about the film "Home" . Here is a link for you if you care to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/homeprojectFR#p/f/9/jqxENMKaeCU
The film maker Yann Arthus-Bertrand didn't make up anything! He filmed the reality!
Best regards.
Marie Louise.
Old 03-23-2010, 09:27 PM
TE Expert

Yes he did, but thing here not about faith. Actually, ice over the poles are expanding (yes, expanding) already for 2 years now. Faith are a good thing, but believe in a propaganda - completely another thing. Gl. Warming actually ARE propaganda of a big, fat, rich people, who wants to use some of it's aspects to get a big money - and a work of scientists (I am a scientist myself, I know how things are going on with grants and so on), who want to get their degrees and funding.
I don't say that there are no ecology issues - there are loads of them, but fight for the greener planet have NOTHING to do with a fight against so-called Gl. Warming, which are already almost over.
OK, I really have to say: let's just wait and see, OK? In two years it'll be quite obvious, who was right and wo was wrong.
Personally I think that now we are entering the Global Colding period, wich can last for we don't now how long time - and we, small microbes over the Planet, have little to do with it.
Old 03-23-2010, 11:00 PM
TE Expert

Thumbs up global care

Quote:
Originally Posted by maloutim View Post
Here is a link for you if you care to watch it: http://www.youtube.com/homeprojectFR#p/f/9/jqxENMKaeCU
Merci Marie Louise.
Very nice film indeed, even if not all people agree with the general idea of global warming nor global colding.
Myself, I'm not expert and I don't say much about all this. But if the fight (or "fight") against global warming (or global colding) has the side effect of us producing less polution and saving resources, that's fine!
Even people who don't care about these issues, everybody likes clean air and fresh water and more respect to Nature.
Old 03-24-2010, 07:26 AM
TE Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by xuaxo View Post
Merci Marie Louise.
Very nice film indeed, even if not all people agree with the general idea of global warming nor global colding.
Myself, I'm not expert and I don't say much about all this. But if the fight (or "fight") against global warming (or global colding) has the side effect of us producing less polution and saving resources, that's fine!
Even people who don't care about these issues, everybody likes clean air and fresh water and more respect to Nature.
I entirely agree with Francisco!
To Uhu: As you say we'll see what happens in the next few years!
I would certainly like to see the Kilimandjaro back with its white covered top, and the glaciers of the Hilalayas stop melting, the polar bears having room where to live again...
Best wishes.Marie Louise.

Last edited by maloutim; 03-24-2010 at 07:32 AM.