Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 04-01-2005, 06:59 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: hahahaha!

I must admit that I also believed Sohrab is a girl, I believed it very strongly.. and had quite strong imagination of her.. including a voice, that I heard in my mind while reading Sohrab critiques..
Only after kikvel's post I started to think "what's up? something is not right here.."
And now my world is shattered..
Old 04-01-2005, 09:20 PM
TE Expert

haha naaah luko i don't have anything against people in their 40s or oldies in general, infact if you notice this site if filled with oldies and i'm quite fond of a lot of them including you hehe.. don't worry, did i tell you that you look like VAL KILMER in your profile photograph??? :)

hi cesar
yup both my add and i were ok.. this place has already been covered by NG channel and animal planet as well. however this place is getting quite touristic now. luckily i spent 2 days here.. when i was a kid i was pretty much a walking encyclopaedia on the animal kingdom, i wanted to either be a marine biologist and work with great white sharks or a herpatologist working with crocodiles ( aussie saltwater crocs are my favourites.. not too flabbergasted by caimans and alligators) and snakes.
anyway so these people thought i was a scientist who worked with tigers in india, since im able to talk scientifically about these cats to some extent. they are now taking volunteers every year i guess to come and help out.. so if you're interested, let me know and i'll try and look for the contact address..

antoni.. i hope your imagination was only restricted to my voice hehehehhee
Old 04-01-2005, 09:20 PM
TE Expert

oh i forgot....

"happy april fool's day" luko :)
Old 04-02-2005, 12:42 AM
TE Junior Member

Default april fool's?

what, you really are a girl and that was your brother's photo?!?!

i hope you are because you are certainly breaking hearts all over TE if you're really a man.

OK -- here's the question of the day -- I posted last night at 11 or so my time (that's 23:00 for all you Euro-heads) and now it seems the pic has been lost in the shuffle. either that or no one wants to say anything about it, which is frustrating because it's not my normal kind of pic and i wanted to know what ppl thought.

so i hereby frogmarch every one of you over to my last picture to tell me what you think. it's called scissor girl.
Old 04-02-2005, 07:50 AM
TE Expert

Default Re: april fool's?

haha no noooo i'm afraid the hearts will have to remain broken hehe

after i called luko an old man, i also said he looked like val kilmer, so the "april fool's" was for that