You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • problems
    Hello!!
    Is anybody out there??
  • Quote: Hello!!
    Is anybody out there??
    Hello Will,

I thought (almost?) everything was fixed now... Do you still have a problem?

Regards - Viviane
  • Quote: Truly frustrating. I have refused to post or critique until these problems are sorted. I shudder to think of the number of members TE is losing as a result of these ongoing issues. I am certainly considering moving to another site. Why is it taking such a long time? As Claude says it's the best part of a month now. At the very least, an updated explanation/progress report would be in order. HELP!!
    I can't disagree with the sentiment expressed Will. No consolation I know, but it is just as frustrating for the Mods. We have no control over what the techies do to the site but have to field the complaints and try to placate the members.
    Far too often techies seem to make changes with no testing before application to the live environment and then they seem to have little interest in fixing the new problems they have created.
  • Quote: Hello Will,

I thought (almost?) everything was fixed now... Do you still have a problem?

Regards - Viviane
    Yes I do, the two pictures I uploaded, and did not get to my gallery because “invalid title” are still there in thumbnail forms as additional pictures by bbarna, when I view my last successfully uploaded picture. I asked you to remove them on Feb. 25, and you replied that you can not remove it, but hope that the administrator will do so soon. I am still waiting, my original request was moved to somewhere where nobody can see it.

Regards,
    Barnabas
  • OK, Thank you Barnabas and sorry for the delay, I may have replaced your request to the wrong forum, I don't know anymore, there were too many threads open at the same time...

Now I'll ask Paul to have a look at your question again...

Amicalement - Viviane
  • Problems
    Thanks to Keitht for your reply. I'm hoping that the tecchies are finally getting to grips with the problems. In response to Porteplume: the fact that the home page hasn't been refreshed/changed for the best part of a month, when it used to change very regularly makes me think that though things are improving, we are not yet back to where we should be.

Regards

Will
  • Quote: Thanks to Keitht for your reply. I'm hoping that the tecchies are finally getting to grips with the problems. In response to Porteplume: the fact that the home page hasn't been refreshed/changed for the best part of a month, when it used to change very regularly makes me think that though things are improving, we are not yet back to where we should be.

Regards

Will
    http://www.trekearth.com/

This page?
  • Tech believes photo uploading issues -- including the TE logo issue -- to be resolved now. Please let me know if not.

If someone would put together a list of the remaining issues (if any), that would help!
  • Quote: Yes I do, the two pictures I uploaded, and did not get to my gallery because “invalid title” are still there in thumbnail forms as additional pictures by bbarna, when I view my last successfully uploaded picture. I asked you to remove them on Feb. 25, and you replied that you can not remove it, but hope that the administrator will do so soon. I am still waiting, my original request was moved to somewhere where nobody can see it.

Regards,
    Barnabas
    Which photos do you need removed?
  • Problems
    IBobi asked:
    http://www.trekearth.com/
    This page?

Yep: that's the one!

Will