To annjackman: Rotation - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great annjackman 2015-01-29 3:03

Hello Rosemary,
This photo has generated a lot of interesting discussion. I think that rotation can be done in LR5 - I will check. What I like about the image is the high contrast although I do feel that the over-exposed area is perhaps too much. Anchoring the line in the pavement to the corner could be good. Having said all that (have you noticed by the way that if one person offers some constructive criticism others feel less afraid of doing so too!)I do like the impact of the subject material. Keep them coming Rosemary!
Best wishes, Ann

Old 01-31-2015, 09:12 AM
TE Expert

Default To annjackman: Rotation

Hello Ann - Thanks for your comments/suggestions here. This shot has generated quite a bit of discussion which I like. I can do the rotation without problem but John has done some flattening out of the floor in addition to the rotation and corner line-up which LR doesn't seem to do. He did it in Elements. I could do it in Gimp but that means yet another step! Lazy me.

Hope all is well with both you and Dave.

How are you enjoying the child-minding? I have Matthew and Liam Mondays and Wednesdays after school for the afternoon and evening... it's exhausting

Have a good weekend

Rosemary