Sugestions - to Adam - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 11-11-2003, 07:57 PM

Default Sugestions - to Adam

First
In the sequence of the increasing importance of the Theme feature I've been missing a small detail. I think it could be useful if there was any information (or link) in the photo page about the themes where it is included. Possibly something like the Favorites link.

Second
I've noticed that almost all the times technical information about the post-processing of a photo is not included in the notes. I also don't do that because there is little time to do everything (ok I'm also lazy sometimes...).
So, what I propose is the creation of some check-boxes with a certain number of techniques in the upload screen (in the WS also). This way what a member needed to do was to chech the actions made in PS / PSP or other program. For example check the Sharpness, Cropp (top/bottom/left/right), Contrast - more/less, etc. Of course an open area for other more specific coments (like cloned out objects for ex) would be available.
I think this would increase the technical info in the Notes and also reduce the time needed to describe the actions in the WS.
Old 11-11-2003, 08:09 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: Sugestions - to Adam

"First"

Yes, this is something I will be doing shortly.

"Second"

Interesting idea. This would take more time to add in.