To stego: St Claude - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great stego 2007-03-21 19:12

Salut Marie Louise,

This series of yours is much interesting. It's a pleasure seeing people presenting the places that make part of their lives and that they know so well, for the personal touch that perspires on the photos and in your case there is the added interest of the places themselves, for their beauty and history.

The note adds much interest to it as those Medieval legends always defy our imagination.

I like the simple but effective pov and the clarity. Perhaps it is slightly over exp - maybe you are like me and normally have the display adjusted too dark.

I like also the WS's and they are important for making a clearer idea of the place.

Amicalement, Jos.

Old 03-22-2007, 09:02 AM
TE Expert

Default To stego: St Claude

Merci pour cette gentille remarque!
En r饌lit, c'est en d馗idant de poster ces photos: " the place where I live" que je r饌lise la beaut de l'endroit. Auparavant, je pensais que tout cela 騁ait normal, puisque je les avais toujours vus l.
Pour la surexposition, tu as raison. Pour le moment, je n'ai pas encore bien appris ajuster mon appareil.
A bientt sur ta galerie!
Marie Louise.