To teutza: Underwater sea plane wreck - The TrekEarth Forums

Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great teutza 2007-11-28 9:07

wow..this is so interesting..i've never seen this kind of image..i like your gallery..you are showing unusuall images:)
hugs
teo

Old 11-28-2007, 10:20 PM
TE Newbie

Default To teutza: Underwater sea plane wreck

Hello again Teodora,

So glad you approve. It is a different image for sure. There is a lot of preperation and expense to get a shot like this. I did a Digital Underwater Photography course last year in French Polynesia and the expensive underwater photo equipment was provided. It is so hard to get good images underwater...so many things to overcome. Clear water, current, AIR SUPPLY!

BTW, I will visit your TE site and go through your wonderful photos later on. I have a plan to maybe visit Romania this winter (skiing, visiting country villages). I'm sure you might have some great suggestions.

Ciao, - t
Old 11-29-2007, 07:58 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To teutza: Underwater sea plane wreck

HY Ted,
i'm so glad u want to viist romania:) but i have to tell you the sky resorts are not so spectacular ..i go every year..but i'm not so delighted..next year will apear a new great bigger resort in my country..but untill then..maybe i'll go at our neighbors the bulgarian resorts:) still..romania is beautiful and you can find here some unique places:) so i'll be very glad to be your guide:) just let me know when you want to come:)
hugs!
Old 11-29-2007, 06:49 PM
TE Newbie

Hello Teodora,

Thank you for the info. on skiing in Romania. The US offices for Romanian tourism don't think much of skiing there. But what you are saying about a new ski area opening up next year...that's very good! The are closing down ski mountains in the U.S. The only places that are building new ones seem to be Eastern Europe and Russia. Anyway, I will do more research on this. Thank you for the kind offer of being tour guide? Hey, how did the TE meeting go...one of the popular members from Iceland organized it, right?
Old 12-01-2007, 02:57 PM
TE Senior Member

yelloo..well the meeting was great..yes one of the organizers was Anelise .she is from romania but staying more in that wonderful country Iceland and she's showing us wonderfull images from there:)