Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great Greg1949 2010-02-16 6:10

Glad you are posting, there are precious few really good ones here these days. Nice vision Kristine, yours almost always come across as powerful images.

Greg

Old 02-16-2010, 01:59 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To Greg1949: Note to Greg

Hello Greg! I was just about to write something to Kristine's wonderful shot which I will do later. But then I saw your comment about the quality nowadays. To be honest, I see another handful of really nice photos that have been uploaded this afternoon but I guess we still remain in the "good old days" waiting that they return. You can be sure, they won't! Some newer people to this site feel really bad that we always compare TE as "now and before" and I can slowly understand them. I have uploaded my first picture on Peter's site ... and I see comments like "I hope the good old days return" ... there is no such thing as good old days but it is US to make TE or some other website work. Just some thoughts, I hope you don't mind. I had my crisis around Christmas ... LOL ... but I feel much better now. Have a good day, Barbara.
Old 02-16-2010, 04:38 PM
TE Expert

Default Barbara

I could not agree more. You are right there are some good shots being posted and I apologize to all for my statement that indicated otherwise. I guess I meant to say that Kristine has such great photos regularly that they are not just a quirk or luck.

I have been lurking about on Peters site and am subscribed and will probably post one of these days but I am having a artists block right now and this is a direct result of TE. I have learned what I like and what I don't and my standards are now much more specific that a few years ago. I also miss the inspiration and comments from some of the masters who have left and I miss my friend Fulvio.

I have a new camera but my old brain has not made good use of it so far. I am always searching or inspiration and when I find it I will post again.

Thanks for taking the time to write.

Greg