Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great buscape 2010-06-20 8:25

Ol Jorge,
fine capture of this beautiful butterfly. Some people here on TE don't like these kind of pictures, but I really appreciate those jewels as long as they are taken in natural surroundings. Thanks for sharing and Forca Brasil !!! ;-)
Abracos,
Helmut

Old 06-20-2010, 04:07 PM
TE Expert

Default To buscape: brazil

helmut

I know you don't have ヌ in your computer, anyway you wrote : FORCA BRASIL ! that means "gallows Brazil" in portuguese. haha. anyway I know how you like my country. haha..
you were surprised germany being defeated by servia, anyway Brazilians are something bored with our nation team.
here we are having 3 hot days inside the last days of the Fall, tomorrow the winter will come again.. I guess you would love a wintertime like mine. haha
hugs

jorge
Old 06-20-2010, 05:29 PM
TE Newbie

Yes, I can't write it correctly with my computer, but I didn't know that I made a unintented gallows joke, ha ha. The brazilian team is not very good this year and they do play unattractive, but I think it is still hard to beat them. I know that Dunga is under pressure in Brasil, but every coach of the "Seleccao do Brasil" is permanently under pressure. He can only cheat the gallows if his team will win. Metaphorically speaking: "Hexacampeao 2010 or death". Brasil and Germany are still in the tournament, but I think Argentina has the best team this year with probably the best player of the world. The World Cup has just begun, so let's enjoy. I'm sure we will see some better games when it goes to the finals. Let's go Brasil or Forca para Dunga, he he.