Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Good pwelliott 2006-02-15 23:44

Daniel,

Nice first image. The mood of the shot is very peaceful. The colors look great. I have to say I would like to see the image cropped differently, perhaps less water and more of the mountain above the house. I also find the frame a little distracting but that is mostly a personal preference. I tend to like things crisp and clean. I look forward to seeing more of your work.

p.s. Another thing that is helpful is some kind of note about your post process. ex: levels, cropping, channels etc... It helps those of us who want to learn how you accomplished the final image. You will find many people on the TE who are very good about telling you how they edited their photo. It is most helpful.

Welcome to TE,

Philip

Old 02-16-2006, 03:31 PM
TE Newbie

Default To pwelliott: Editing

Ehh, I just used Adobe Photoalbum's quick fix option, and some cropping tool. Nothing to write about. No manual channel adjusting or any advanced editing. However, recently I acuired Photoshop Elements and I will work more on my photos - so expect more from my notes in the future :)
Old 02-18-2006, 03:07 AM
TE Newbie

Default Re: To pwelliott: Editing

Photoshop is a great tool to have. I look forward to your future photos.

Philip