Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great MiguelP 2006-07-05 3:17

Iエm not quite sure about most of the people thinking it should be stopped. Is not my case, I dont like bullfighting at all. But now that you mention such a spanish issue... Have you heard in Poland about the statement a polish member of the eurpean parlament made yesterday at the parlament concerning the Franco dictatorship regime here? He made a big defense of one of the bloodiest regimes in Europe that kidnap the freedom of a country during almost 40 years. Iエm sure Polish people dont think so.

Old 07-07-2006, 08:55 AM
TE Newbie

Default To MiguelP: polish member of the UP

Well I知 not in Poland currently. Actually I left Poland 2 years ago, and don稚 want come back. If you ask why, I will say, because of economical situation in Poland, but also because of things like with this person. Since May 2004 to UK have arrived more than 70000 polish. Most of them don稚 want come back. Things in Poland taking worse. As far as I remember we have the worst government. Sometimes I thing, that some of politician in our parliament are really mental. And as you can see not only mental, but also extremely stupid.
Old 07-07-2006, 05:32 PM
TE Expert

Default Re: To MiguelP: polish member of the UP

Itエs very sad what you tell me Paul, and apologize If I have made you feel unconfortable but I wrote what you read at the following day this "person" made that statement at the European parlament and I was very, very upset. Althought during the spanish civil war both sides made great mistakes concerning mankind, Franco lost the opportunity of the indulgence, the forgiveness and reconciliation, instead, He order to kill more than 200.000 people that, simply, thought in a different way and he kept appart the country from Europe and democracy since 1939 to 1975, more than probably as terrible as what the comunist did in your country.
I wish you happiness in Englad and I hope we can meet someday, I will keep an eye in your country relating the information you have provided me. Thanks and good luck.