Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great pamastro 2005-08-20 10:45

Hello Philippe... I was just updating my favorites list and wondering what had happened to you. Welcome back. And it's a really inviting image you share. Very well framed by the trees. The bridge makes the jump across the river and helps direct the eye all the way across before going into the town. It looks imposing but also inviting with its warm tone and pleasant mix of colors and textures. And despite all the ravages it may have suffered it has come down to us today as a very picturesque village. Nicely photographed Philippe.

Old 08-20-2005, 06:58 PM
TE Junior Member

Default To pamastro: What happened...

Really, I am happy to see you again, Paul!

I am monopolized by my work for months and I wanted to take a break with TE. Today I decided to take care of myself and my passion : The Photography.

Regards.

Phil.
Old 09-06-2005, 08:03 AM
TE Senior Member

Default Re: To pamastro: What happened...

Hello Philippe

Being monopolize by work is certainly understandable. But it was nice for us, and I'm sure you as well, to take a break and add something to your set of images. Of course I'll keep an eye out for any breaks you might be able to make in the future. And don't stress yourself out with work too much.

Best regards

Paul