Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Old 07-06-2006, 11:54 PM
TE Newbie

Default On my own visit

Hey Vikram,
Further to my critique in March 2006 on this picture, I want to comment further on your angle. I was there in Buffalo last week, and did make it to the Falls. Your picture was definately running on in my mind, as I tried to figure out from where you could have taken this picture. So I was probably guessing this could have been taken from the area where you get on/off the MAID OF THE MIST...
Very well thought...
Unfortunately, on the day I went, it was cloudy and had just stopped raining... so there was no blue sky... just white all around!
Rgds / Nivas
Old 07-07-2006, 12:55 PM
TE Junior Member

Default Re: On my own visit

Hello Nivas,

Great to know you had been to the falls.And actually tried to see it in the same angle as this.
I frankly dont remember exactly from where.. I was thinking this was somewhere between the Bridal veil and the park... But I might be wrong.. its been two years now.
I will look thru the series I have at home and I might get a clearer vision on when and where.
too bad you couldn't get a good view.. but did you manage to get a shot with the white sky itself?