Forums

Go Back   The TrekEarth Forums >

Notices

Great mcenteesalas 2007-10-21 12:52

Hi Daniel, wow I cannot believe it, I`ve stumble upon you again, you are the cause that made me buy my new on the market Sony Alpha A 100, remember me? when I left you a feedback on your picadilly night shot entitled "night bus, picadilly" on 2007-07-01 2:16, well I was just looking for nice shots to criticise when I saw this one of chelsea bridge which atracted my eye and then I said, I know this guy!! I must tell him about my new camera, I wanted to buy one like yours but then I saw this other one and!, as of today I am still exploring its potential but I am taking my time, sorry if I bored you with all this talk but I felt I just have to tell you, ok, as usual a good tecnic on this shot, a beautiful and sharp photo with a great composition and that vehicle that looks like a bus going past on the bridge leaving its light trail adds a magnificient dinamic to bridge`s purpose of being there in the first place, well done again and many thanks for sharing it with us and keep them coming, regards, Salas

Old 10-21-2007, 08:50 PM
TE Newbie

Default To mcenteesalas: Hi !

Hello Salas,
.. oh dear, Sony must give me some commission !! (lol)

That's very interesting to know :-) I am pleased for you and thank you very very much for your kind encouragement.

Yes, that is a bus going through the bridge. I shot many exposures including quite a number that feature the buses :-)

Thanks again and have a great week !